This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Timo.

• Author
     Timo
    Participant

Hello Team,

I have problems with my buddypress system on a wp multisite installation with the kleo theme. I created the pages activity, members and groups and assigned them in Settings –> buddypress –> pages to the activity, members and groups pages. But when I watch all three pages, I see an empty page. On the activity page I see after entering the page also nothing but there is the difference, that when I click on ‘All members 10’, then I see the content.

Empty members page

The crazy thing is when I go about with the mouse on the empty content, I see the hover effect so I guess there is something invisible. Also I can click when the hover effect is shown and the profile of the invisible user is displayed.

I investigated the ‘invisible parts’ with firebug and found out, that when I change the class animated, the parts become visible. So I guess, maybe the class ‘animated’ causes the error?

On a singlesite installation with the same settings the theme works without problems.

I would be very happy, if you could please help me.

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Timo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Timo
    Participant

Hello,
    I found a solution.
    I before writing this post, I tried to deactivate all plugins. But because that didn’t solved the problem, I thougt this was not the issue. But I forget that I had multiside wide plugins activated, so the VisualComposer wasn’t deactivated.

Now I tried again to deactivate also the visual composer and now everything is shown. Good!

I didn’t installed the Visual Composer which was brought with kleo, so I guess maybe it’s an other version?

All the same, I don’t need the visual composer yet.

So the Issue is solved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Members and groups are not displayed on pages’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?