This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by photoboothowners.

• Author
     photoboothowners
    Participant

I cannot get the carousel to honor the 72px image width I’ve set it too. It always renders 149px. What gives? Is there some hidden magic button I need to click? I seen another topic where the person simply responded to themselves fixed but didn’t give what they did. Helpful, NOT.

Love the overall template, but documentation is lacking very severely compared to other great templates I use.

Can someone please advise how to specify the size?

photoboothowners
    Participant

Can anyone share if they have gotten this theme to honor the sizing and if so how?

photoboothowners
    Participant

After updating to the latest release these settings still are not being obeyed. Any ideas from anyone? Not seeing “EXCELLENT SUPPORT” as claimed.

Catalin

Hi sorry for the late reply. We just had some delays in answers these days. The size of the Buddypress avatars can be adjusted by following this link: http://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/guides/customizing-buddypress-avatars/

The carousel image displayed size, that is not related to the size of the image itself is adjusted by the number of members you set as Maximum items for that shortcode

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     photoboothowners
    Participant

That makes sense. Thanks I added a fixed CSS to them to do what I wanted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Members and groups carousel avatars not obeying size settings’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?