This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello,

I have had some members reporting that they can’t write messages, because they get linked to Membership Levels page although they are paying members. They cannot either view Members Page without getting linked to Membership Levels page.

It seems like it starts working again after I update their membership level (change to any other level, save, and then change back, as Laura suggested).

But after some days or so, I get the report again from same members!

I have written about the case to PaidMembershipPro, but I don’t get any answer.

It’s not good at all, that this happens.
    Today it even happened to me as an administrator!! I got linked to Membership Levels page when I tried to view Members page. I updated my “membership”, but still same issue.
    If I go to my profile and make a search from there, eg. I am a woman, looking for a man, then I can see members.
    Precisly as my reporting members I had to clean web-history, cache and cookies (not only ctrl+f5) to resolve it after updating the membership level.

Anybody else with same experience??

Any suggestion?

I really need help to fix this, please!

Best Regards,
    Oceanglim

Laura

Hello,please test with a wordpress default theme so we can see if its a pmpro bug or theme related,this way we can start checking 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, any other theme that comes with wordpress, activate one and test if you see the issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Oceanglim
    Participant

Laura, I think it is difficult, as it happens to some members and to some not. And it happens sometimes and sometimes not. For example it happened to me as an administrator only once. For another member it happened twice, so I made a new profile for him and had to rewrite everything in his profile fields manually.

Now it happened again to another member. Maybe it works better for you to contact PMP about it. Just to ask if they got more reports.

Did you get more reports about it, or only me???

Best Regards,
    Oceanglim

Laura

Hello, sadly this is the first time is see this issue, so i do not know exactly what could be the cause. It could be the server, please make sure to have all plugins and theme updated and if you can ask your hosting provider to see if they find any issue.
    Which php version do you use at the server?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?