This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     mpiroh
    Participant

Dear team,

I would like to display some additional details with members grid pictures. Let’s say I will have many people registered under ‘teacher’ member type, which then will be displayed on separate page designed for teachers by use of ‘members grid’ visual composer element. However, by default it only displays pictures of registered members. I also would like to add some additional information, as shown on attached picture. Is there any way how this can be achieved?

Thank you,

Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

There is no quick solution to achieve that, if you need that functionality you can have it hiring a developer, you can contact us at dev@seventhqueen.com for a quote

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?