This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Hiro.

• Author
     Hiro
    Participant

My members page works, but the Members Masonry feature doesn’t. Tried using Visual Composer and even changing the shortcode on my members page.

Read another thread regarding the Members Masonry, but even copying the shortcode from K Elements didn’t work either.

I really like the boxed line look of Members Masonry. All I have right now on my members page is a rounded avatar image with the username and last activity to the right of it.

Having a lot of fun with this theme, but please help before I go crazy.

sharmstr

Do you have a link?

You dont need any code in your members page. It masonry by default. If you didnt upload the demo content, then all you need to do is create a page called Members (/members/), then make sure that page is set in Settings->BuddyPress->Pages->Members.

If all that is correct, perhaps you have some jQuery conflicts going on. Bring up your browser developer tools, navigate to the console and reload the page. Look for any errors.

OR (and this seems to be common) Make sure you have version 1.3.0 of K-Elements installed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Hiro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I cant see private replies. I’m a regular ‘ol user like you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Hiro
    Participant

Hi sharmster,

Thanks for the reply. I did everything you suggested except upload the demo content. Members Masonry doesn’t show in the following browsers (Firefox, Chrome, or Explorer).

Checked K-Elements and I do have the latest update, 1.3.0.

Any further help would be greatly welcomed.

BTW, would a complete re-install of WordPress a re-upload of the Kleo theme do the trick? Or should I try and upload the demo content?

sharmstr

You shouldn’t do either. You dont need demo content. You shouldn’t have to re-install.

The next thing to do is turn off all plugin that Kelo doesnt need. Did you check for jQuery errors?

Hiro
    Participant

Not yet. Don’t know how to. Will spend some time and learn how. But I will turn off all plugins and see what happens. Thanks.

Hiro
    Participant

Hey sharmstr, by dumb luck I activated Members Masonry. While I was in Theme Options / General Settings, I accidentally pressed on the “Reset All” button on the top right by accident. I had to reinstall my logo, favicons, etc. But when I checked my members page afterwards, I got the Members Masonry feature showing up. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?