This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author

Hi

I have added some dummy members to my (not live) site but they are not appearing on the members page or in the recent members slider on the homepage. The individual profiles publish fine.

I’ve made sure they have subscribed to a payment package…any ideas what may be blocking them?

thanks

Jeremy

Laura

Hello, they will appear once they login for the first time 🙂 As they are dummy users you could try adding this to functions.php of child theme

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_core_activated_user', 'kleo_add_member_activity');
    function kleo_add_member_activity($user_id)
    {
    	add_user_meta( $user_id, 'last_activity', date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
    }

And go to Tools > Buddypress then check all options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura. I have the same issue in members page,but on members-masonry,members-grid,members-carousel It’s work fine. (The issue is happened the same on groups page too).

http://cookkoo.com/en/members/
    http://cookkoo.com/en/groups/

And i was already add the script as you suggest above.But still have the issue. Please help

Thank you

Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating some plugin? It may be a plugin conflict.
    Did you setup buddypress member pages? In Settings > Buddypress > Pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

ero
    Participant

Hello,

Having the same issue as above, I pasted the code string to functions.php and now in settings>Buddypress I see:

Some of these tools create substantial database overhead. Avoid running more than one repair job at a time.
    Data to Repair: Repair Count friends for each user
    Count groups for each user
    Count total members
    Repair user “last activity” data
    Repopulate blogs records

I did the repairs, but it’s still the same, I see the same message.
    I don’t see at all Settings > Buddypress > Pages

What can I do?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

ero
    Participant

Hello, I still haven’t got the answer to my question above. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks

Radu

Hi ero,

Do you have done this setting ?

Go to Wp-admin -> tools -> buddypress -> CHECK

• Count friends for each user
    • Count groups for each user
    • Count total members
    • Repair user “last activity” data

Then click -> Repair items

Let me know

Chers

Radu

ero
    Participant

It didn’t work. In my post above I say “I did the repairs”.
    My members are not appearing. They are added in bulk, no activation was made. There are no pictures.
    Every member has been assigned an e-mail address, password, subscriber role. They never logged in.
    I added the string above, I set up buddypress member pages in Settings > Buddypress > Pages
    What else can I do? Please try to add as many possible solutions as you can at once, as I cannot wait two or three days for an answer which doesn’t solve my problem, and continue like this for weeks…
    I’m not ruling out the possibility I did something wrong, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Radu

Hi,

It seems that your problem is no sweetdate related and is buddypress related, i suggest you to open a ticket on buddypress forums, anyway your problem is because that members doesn’t has logged never.

Your issue is caused by lack of last_activity values for each member and the function that laura has provided its do that.

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_core_activated_user', 'kleo_add_member_activity');
    function kleo_add_member_activity($user_id)
    {
    	add_user_meta( $user_id, 'last_activity', date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
    }

I suggest you to run this function and if is not work open a ticket on buddypress forums because it is a problem between you import users and BuddyPress.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?