This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     rweiss
    Participant

I am manually adding members into Paid Memberships Pro who were on our old site.

Only one of these is showing up on the Member List (Directory) page. I see myself as the admin, myself as a Member and only one another person that I added. But I have added close to 100.

In the database the settings look the same for each. All have been assigned the same member package, etc.

I can’t for the life of me figure what the other check off would be to have them display.

Any help?

rweiss
    Participant

It appears that the people who I am adding are being listed in the Membership Pro list, but they are not getting connected to BuddyPress.

I have Enable BuddyPress to WordPress profile syncing checked, so I thought that was automatic.

Am I missing something?

rweiss
    Participant

Figured this one out. It is a BuddyPress issue, and this is my first time working with BP.

Apparently only people who have logged in and done something show up in the Directory. So, I found a way to add a last_activity line to the wp_usermeta table (with a date input) and they display.

However, the number of members still shows as 3 even though I have more people showing now.

So, now I need to figure out where the member count comes from.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Indeed that is the solution to appear as a Buddypress member.
    Even after they log in they aren’t counted?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rweiss
    Participant

I don’t have any of them logging in yet, as the site will not be launched until next Thursday.

I didn’t want the site to show no members in the directory when there are actually about 600.

Lot to do still to get them moved in.

Abe
    Keymaster

If the wrong number is in the “All members tab” is also a buddypress issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?