This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: , , ,

solokco
    Participant

For some reason my users stop showing up on the search result on AJAX, but when I hit the SEE MORE button, it shows the users right.

Any idea?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m seeing the same thing on my sites and the demo site. I’ll go through recent code changes to see if I can find the issue. In the meantime, I’m assigning this to @abe

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I found the change that’s causing this.

Go to /kleo/lib/theme-functions.php and change the following line (around line 634) from this

COPY CODE

'numberposts' => -1,

to this

COPY CODE

'numberposts' => 4,

@abe
    – this was part of the ajax search order relevancy change.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you very much @sharmstr
    will fix it and push a quick update

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?