This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

By default for the members page is 3 members across. Is there a function I can have  4 members across?

So, if I type 16 for  Enter the number of profiles per page , it will be 4 x 4 = 16 TOTAL MEMBERS.

Please advise help,

Thanks

Radu

What’s your members page url ?

I can try with css to make it four columns.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

My site is still under construction.

But could you be kindness try from your sweet-date member-page and give the css here this way?

I’m assuming the all members-page are the same format, just different color, etc. Once I have the css, I can work some adjustment on my page to make it fix.

Please advise help,
    Thank,

Radu

Hi,
    See the next css selectors

COPY CODE

div#members-list .four.columns {
        width: 25%;
    }
    #members-list .four.columns:nth-child(3n+1) {
        clear:initial;
    }

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

OMG, COOL… Very nice 🙂 I now have 4 x 3 now = 12. All align perfectly after working around it to fix the page…

If ever have members? it definetly it will look fuller across wise.

Thank you so very much for your css.. It works perfectly 🙂

—————

Btw, I am just wondering, is there a function or code I can put in the members-loop.php to have a LOAD-MORE button or scroll the mouse wheel for more? That way, it don’t have to deal with the paginate.

Please advise help if possible?
    Thanks

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome

I don’t have plug and play solution for the functionality that you try to achieve.

The members page it’s generated dynamically by the buddypress and the file that controls that it’s this : /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/buddypress/members/members-loop.php

You can modify the templates by copying them on child theme in same directory structure

members directory loop : /wp-content/themes/sweetdate/buddypress/members/members-loop.php

So you can copy them on child /wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/buddypress/members

If you perform code change, make sure the child theme it’s installed and activated.

Cheers
    R.

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Great I will try this asap with your big help. But to back-up before doing. That way my mind will be more clear/focus. LOL

Btw, that’s so much again for the 4 columns avatar. 🙂

Have a good day. I will close this ticket.

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome and guck luck with the project
    Have a nice day
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?