This topic has 20 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     PDMuniversal
    Participant

1. On the option that allows you to show more or less on your profile picture how do I remove that option and make it show less permanently

2. How do I completely disable and remove the arrows on the sides of the page that takes you to the next members page

3. How to minimize the height of the footer

4. How to color icons on this page

giannisff
    Participant

1. Have a look here, it help me a lot for the same changes.You must do css changes.
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-profile-page-using-visual-composer.

2.Put the code to your child css
    .pagination-sticky #newer-nav {
    display:none;
    }
    .pagination-sticky #newer-nav {
    display:none;
    }
    3. (i am not sure) Put the code to your child css. change the xxx with the height you want.
    #footer .template-page {
    border: 0;
    height: xxxpx;
    }

PDMuniversal
    Participant

thanks for help the only thing is the part for changing the show more and show less option didn’t work for some reason.

giannisff
    Participant

Try to put these piece of code to your child css.
    It works for me.

#buddypress div#item-header {
    background: none;
    }

.toggle-header {
    display: none;
    }

giannisff
    Participant

This is a pic of my member-header

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @giannisff

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

PDMuniversal
    Participant

okay ill try that thanks and does anyone know how to change the icon colors on the profile homepage?

PDMuniversal
    Participant

maybe the reason the css code for the profile header area isn’t working is because I’m trying to put into the quick css on the main theme settings. When i uploaded the theme i did so without the child theme and when i tried to upload it later it has all of my logos pages and colors changed so i just kept the main theme activated.

giannisff
    Participant

Do the changes to the child theme and activated.
    With this way you dont loose your theme options every time you upload a new version.

icon mean the avatar?

sharmstr

Hey PDM I answered you in the other one. Its been asked. All you have to do is search my friend.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/coloured-featured-icons#post-30536

As far as the child them goes. You can export your settings from the parent theme into the child theme.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/newbie-mess-up-manipulating-parent-theme#post-30484

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

PDMuniversal
    Participant

thanks guys. My company has a couple guys working on everything and we put two of same question up so sorry about that. And i imported everything to the child theme and went to the css and pasted what you guys put but it still not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Dont use the code that giannisff gave you to disable the prev and next member navigation. Use this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/hide-member-pages-for-users #2

And again. Use the search. Please 🙂

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

PDMuniversal
    Participant

I have that portion working. I mean the option to have the show less option just show permanently. I added the code i got on the forums but its still not working thats why i posted the picture of my code to see if you could see any problems?

sharmstr

That’s the problem. I didnt know that because there is no code in your picture to hide it. 🙂 The only code in there is the footer code and two lines of the exact same css that wont hide the show more / less and only half of the code you need to hide show / more less.

Try this

COPY CODE

.toggle-header, .bp-toggle-less, .bp-toggle-more {
    display: none;
    }

PDMuniversal
    Participant

hmm i really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I tried adding the code you showed under the part you said was only half the code i needed, and also tried the code you gave by itself and niether worked. I don’t if I’m retarded or something?

sharmstr

If you want, create temp admin access for me and send it over to shawn@seventhqueen.com. I’ll take a look around for you.

PDMuniversal
    Participant

okay ill do that now.and email you the details

sharmstr

I’m an idiot. I thought you wanted to hide the toggle (as I mentioned a few times). So what you want is to always have it in the show less mode. Okay.

So most kleo functions let you override them, but they haven’t added that for the kleo_bp_profile_expand_class function yet, so I just added all the collapsed css to your child theme.

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-header { background: none; }
    #buddypress div#item-header-content { display: none; }
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap #item-header img.avatar {width : 80px !important; margin-left:0; background: #fff;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap #item-header-avatar {border: 5px solid #f7f7f7 !important;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap #item-header {background-position: 0 45px;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap #item-header .toggle-header { top : 36px;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap #item-header-avatar .kleo-online-status {width : 14px;height : 14px;bottom : 10px;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap .bp-toggle-less {display: none;}
    #kleo-bp-home-wrap .bp-toggle-more {display: none;}

Let me know if that’s what you wanted/needed.

PDMuniversal
    Participant

ah thank you so much for all the help! sorry about the confusion and once again you guys are awesome. Do you guys have a donation option on here?

bayoa
    Participant

HELP! Logo is not showing on pages even though it’s been changed in the theme options: see http://www.views.ng

Abe
    Keymaster

I see it is showing @bayoa
    Please check the documentation first https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#page-options

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Members Page Help’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?