This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello. My site have members about 2 millions members. but after i was updated Kleo Theme, The members it’s show only few members at first page, my Kleo Theme setting is 24 members display/page. (please see attached file) and the next page it display – Sorry, no members were found. Please help

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

Try to re save permalinks.

Go to WP-Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Save changes.

Let me know if it works.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello, Radu now it work fine. Thank you very much for your help.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello, Now http://cookkoo.com/activity/ have the issue. it display – Internal Server Error. please help

Radu

Hi again,

Add this line to wp-config.php from you root directory install.

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );

Then re access that page and paste here what errors appears.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu. The issue is fix. it’s the database issue. Thank you so much for your help

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. Now the issue happened again after i deleted some spam registers.and i was already go to WP-Admin -> Settings -> Permalinks -> Save changes. Please help.

Radu

Try to disable the cache plugin,

Try to update theme to latest version 3.0.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu.
    I try to disable wp super cache and already update theme to v 3.0. and register with test user more than 50 users. and the issue is,
    – Members page from page 1 to page 7 it work fine (24 users/page)
    – Members page 8 have only 5 users
    – Members page 9 – 10 it display,
    – Members page 11 to page 93,956 it work fine.
    I go to Dashboard-Tools-Buddypress-Repair user “last activity” data and etc. 3-4 times until every time it display 504 Gateway Timeout nginx 1.4.4
    I was already optimize and repair every Table on database, and still have the issue. Please help

Thank you

sermsak
    Participant

Sorry. – Members page 9 – 10 it display- Sorry, no members were found.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello. After go to Dashboard-Tools-Buddypress-Repair user “last activity” data again. Now, my site Members page = 0 member. (But on database wp-users have more than 2 million users)

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu. Please ignore this. Tools-Buddypress-Repair user “last activity” data. it crash my Table wp-bp-activity. after i repair database. now the issue is fix. Thank you

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?