This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     kandeshop
    Participant

Hi,

Im having issues with the geo my wp with sweetdate. My issue is that i get this error: Sorry, we could not find the address you entered. Please try a different address. However the google maps location drop down box appears with the address so the address is correct.

few minutes after the same address you put it that caused that error above will start working and find the members.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you have members with the location setup? Becuase if there ar no members with location it’s normal that the error shows up

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kandeshop
    Participant

Yes we have created a lot demo members with the location setup. However it would work then stop working shortly after.

Kind Regards

Laura

Hello, i see, can you share admin access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

kandeshop
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, just tested and it seems to be working properly, is it working for you? If not which address?

kandeshop
    Participant

Hi, When i try to search “Birmingham” it give the error in the geo box.

Kind Regards

Laura

Hello, actually I did search the same and it worked, have you tried using ncignito browser? Maybe it’s a browser issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?