This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Ted Lui
    Participant

1. I want to make the member’s portfolio (not only base(primary)) but all additional fields are visible to public. Now only base(primary) info are visible by everyone. The page is under “User” > “Profile field”
    2. Once the no. 1 is fixed, I will set the membership level:
    a. Free member (only can view limited info, “such as “base (primary)” info.+ email restricted.
    b. Trial (I can see this function).
    c. Paid member to see all member’s information, free to send emails.

I am using Sweetdate wordpress version.

Please show me how. Thanks.

Regards,

Ted

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Those can’t be achieved by default if you want to integrate with PMPRO. Please hire a developer from microlancer for custom work

cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vcarlton
    Participant

Hi there Ted…I was looking to do the same on my site and I think Abe meant to say to “hire” a developer….I don’t want to pay anyone to do this for me, so a work around that I did was to transfer all the fields from each additional profile group into the base/primary profile group, that way everything appears on the sign up page and also when members’ are looking at each other’s profiles….I renamed the “base profile” and deleted the tabs with the additional profile groups. Anyway, I thought I’d share.
    Cheers, Veronica.

Ted Lui
    Participant

Hi Veronica, thanks for your advice. I will do the same. I just worry too many item information in one page without categories will be a burden to readers to read.

i believe that this Sweetdate is a great plugin with very pretty layout and graphics, if they could do a further one step to make it more user friendly and more options to customize the website will be great.

I hope they will add more features in the next version.

Regards, Ted

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Ted, we are constantly improving Sweetdate. Thanks for the suggestions

Thanks @Veronica for your help also

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?