This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     alim.jivraj
    Participant

this might be a really stupid question, but i’m trying to change the content of my levels. i installed and did everything the instructions told me, i created my levels, but i can’t change the content underneath each level the user sees (in the table where the check marks are, like ‘view members directory’, ‘view members profile’).
    how do i go about changing this content to put my own descriptions of what each level gets you?
    thanks in advance

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, In Sweetdate -> Memberships you have all those settings. You can set them not to show in the levels page. To add level description do it from Memberships – Levels, then in the edit page of the level.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alim.jivraj
    Participant

hey, i don’t see where i can enter my own content in under Sweetdate > memberships. all i see here ‘Memebership settings’, where i can set things like ‘Restrict members directory’ and ‘Show field in membership table’. for some reason, at the top, it says ‘Settings related to membership. You need to have Paid Memberships Pro plugin activated’. but it’s already activated, it’s working on my site.
    the content or bullet point for each level is pre-inputted (the first bullet is ‘view members directory’, second is
    ‘view members profile’, third is ‘access group directory’, etc…), i want to change that content.
    am i missing something?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

maybe you haven’t seen this part from my above message: ” To add level description do it from Memberships – Levels, then in the edit page of the level.”

I also said you can set Show field in membership table to No if you don’t want that to appear and just add your own description like I told you above.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alim.jivraj
    Participant

i get it now.
    you can add a description (already knew that), but you can’t can’t edit the content (the text beside the check boxes). you can disable them all (which is what i did), but you can’t create your own.
    thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Yes you can disable them all and add you own custom description form the level description. That is the way it works if you don’t want the default permissions to show.

aladdinl
    Participant

but how can we add our own custum descriptns ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Like I said above add you description from Memerships – Membership Levels – edit a level – Description or maybe this topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/extra-membership-restrictions-how-to

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?