This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     evolvebsa
    Participant

Hello, good afternoon. I would like to the wording on my Membership Checkout.

The way the plugin displays the description is kind of confusing, so i would rather prefer to say “The price for the membership is $1.00 for 60 Days, then $25.00 per month”

I don’t know from where can i edit that. Would appreciate a lot the help. Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will pass this ticket on to one of our developers who may be able to assist you with this, they’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can (Mon-Fri East Europe Time). In the meantime though you should contact the Paid Memberships Pro support team as this text is specific to their plugin and they should be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

That text it’s generated automatically depends by what things you set for the package and it can be changed only with code edit but maybe the next advice will helps you.

Let me know.

For every membership level it’s a place where you can add your desired description in wp-admin -> Memberships -> levels -> edit -> description it will appear below the space that you shown.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     evolvebsa
    Participant

Thank you so much Radu, it helped.
    Now i have a question, in the following section, how can i hide the automatic text generated by code, and leave the description only.

Wich file do i have to edit?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Just add this css to Wp-admin -> theme options -> Styling Options -> Quick css

COPY CODE

.pmpro-levels .pricing-table .description {
        display: none;
    }

IT will hide that easily.

Cheers
    R.

evolvebsa
    Participant

Thank you Radu, it worked for the pricing table.
    But i want it to hide in the Membership Checkout (See screenshoot)

Appreciate the help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Add also this css

COPY CODE

.pmpro-checkout div#pmpro_level_cost {
        display: none;
    }

Cheers
    R.

evolvebsa
    Participant

Thank you so much, it’s solved.

Radu

Great

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?