This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sieglufer.

• Author
     sieglufer
    Participant

Hi, your Sweet Date theme is wonderful SeventhQueen. There are a few features I wanted to ask. I’d like to make a digital download website with membership subscription service. Till now I’ve setup a Membership Levels page without problems following your documentation.

My question is how can I automatically make the download links in the members’ area to give the digital products when the click on the ‘Download’ button, and how to make the ‘Download’ button in the non-members area to redirect the user to the Membership Level page when they click on it. Do I have to make this happen manually? If so, how?

Another question would be, is it possible to have a membership with bundle downloads. For example, a user buys a membership for $19 and he is limited to download 10 products, after that the membership expires.

Thank you!

JohnDoe
    Participant
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

HI,
    You can create you memberships level according to your needs and you could create a post for each product you are selling. In the post edit page you can choose which level to restrict. This way you can let users from a specific membership to download only some products you specify.

You have also some shortcodes available to show content only to some membership levels.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sieglufer
    Participant

Thanks for your replies, let me try them first. I will post back.
    Cheers!

sieglufer
    Participant

Hi again, I created a Download link (restricted to guests and members) following the Shortcodes documentation and tested it on a new page, works great.

I’d like to put this Download button on a product page, replacing the Add Cart button. How can I do this? Can I also remove the increase number counter?
    Thanks!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

There is not so easy to do that. Woocommerce template files are located in sweetdate/woocommerce. Try reading woocommerce documentation on modifying their template pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sieglufer
    Participant

I will check that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?