This topic has 21 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     msukheraca
    Participant

Hello I just updated theme to its new version, after that i can see only trial membership is displayed, paid membership is not displayed, please assist to fix this, no email messages delivering to any new membership sign up messages to new member or to admin

lagodny
    Participant

Hi,

try to re-save membership settings in WP-admin – Sweetdate – Memberships – Order in Membership table

msukheraca
    Participant

I tried as you suggested, but still the same issue, please advice

msukheraca
    Participant

hello do you have any answer for my question

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, your password does not work but what you say makes no sense. Please check you settings carefully.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

msukheraca
    Participant

Hello Abe
    This is the funniest reply I have ever received in any customer support portal.
    I have changed the password for security purpose and checked settings many times but it still the same.
    Kindly forward the case to someone who can reply SENSIBLY.
    Appreciate an earliest reply.
    Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I didn’t want to offend you in any way but since I couldn’t login and the details provided weren’t enough to reproduce your problem, I was just saying my opinion from the experience

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Your password is still not good so please try to reset the password and let me know the new one so I can take a peak on your site.
    On my several installs that is not happening so that is why I am saying we need to see what setting is about that needs to be fixed or if indeed is an error to be able to fix it

---

msukheraca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please disable your plugins first since the problem came from a plugin installed.
    See attach

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

… I am looking at the page and it is there. what page are you accesing?

---

msukheraca
    Participant
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

for spam try Akismet or WangGuard

---

msukheraca
    Participant
     msukheraca
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

yep, I managed to replicate it and will come with a fix asap

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I managed to fix it on your site. On the Theme options page – Memberships, you set the same 0 order for both levels and that is why only one was showing

Cheers

---

msukheraca
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I told you in my responses above.

Cheers

---

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?