This topic has 45 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     Domainmecca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, yes, copy the full file and paste it in child theme as there is no footer.php in child theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Domainmecca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, the file was changed by me manually in main theme files, so just copy that file and paste it inside child theme folder just like that wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/footer.php it should be in the root of the child theme where style.css is.

Is just to have it ready and safe so after any update you wont lose changes.
    About spammers, try by using the plugin Buddypress no captcha recaptcha for the registration page, you will need to add your google API to make it work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Domainmecca
    Participant

Thank you so much Laura!

Laura

It was a pleasure 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?