This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Catalin.

• Author
     definitelyg
    Participant

I have set up 4 membership levels on my site, however I cannot find the place where you can set which pages/access each membership level has.

At the moment when I go to the Levels page it shows all 4 levels having the same capabilities.

How do I restrict the Free Membership level from being able to message other users, and allowing paid members full access to all the site functionality?

G

Catalin

Hello,

Please check the “Require membership” area from the left of your “Edit page” area. Take a look at the print screen also.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     hjbcn
    Participant

Hi Catalin,

I can’t seem to find the “Require membership” area.

Also how do I make a page as is visible in your template with the 4 different kind of memberships?

Thanks,
    HJ

Catalin

Hello,

You need to create memberships levels from ( Memberships > Membership levels ). Also, take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-levels-and-registration

\Let me know if this works for you,

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?