This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, I previously setup my GoPricing tables to follow membership level rules. It was working but now it’s not. This is an example of the code I used:

[membership level=”-0,-4″][kleo_button title="Select" href="http://luckywelivehere.com/membership-account/membership-checkout/?level=4" target="_self" style="highlight" size="lg" icon="0" tooltip_position="left" tooltip_action="hover"][/membership]

This is in place to hide a membership button if the current user holds that level of membership. Now the membership level restrictions aren’t being followed at all and the tailing [/membership] tag appears in text. Please view the site and see if you have any suggestion on how to fix this. Thank you.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Please try this with wordpress default theme it’s possible to not be caused by kleo theme cuz in backend preview it behaves the same.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     joy
    Participant

These shortcodes are oulined in Kelo’s support, found here, this is why I’ve been using it. It has worked properly over the past year. It just changed when I updated:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/restrict-content-for-certain-membership-level

Radu

Hi again

Yes their are mentioned in our documentation but the membership shortcodes are part of pmpro plugin and in that way you can restrict some portions of content but there can be a compatibility issue between pmpro and other plugin that why I’ve recommended to you to test with the default wp theme to can identify if KLEO theme causes that, so please try to do that testing with twenty seventeen theme

Let me know

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?