This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     zafari
    Participant

Sorry if this has been answered already – it’s very difficult to comb through the search results and try to find the answer.

I allowed PMP to set up my pages automatically for me. But I wanted to remove the sidebar from the Members page and even though I have assigned the template to be Full Width, the sidebar will not go away. Any ideas?

sharmstr

Do you mean Buddypress members page? If so, go into theme options > buddypress.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

zafari
    Participant
     sharmstr

maybe a caching issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     zafari
    Participant

Nope. I have cleared the cache and it is still showing the sidebar. Internally the sidebar is set to None and the template is set to Full Width. WP SuperCache has caching turned OFF. Other ideas please?

http://www.originalgirlfriendsnetwork.com.php53-17.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

sharmstr

Its uses the page.php template. Do have an old version of that file in your child theme? Have you disabled plugins? Have you switched to the Kelo parent theme temporarily to make sure that its nothing in your child theme that’s causing it? Is Kleo up to date?

zafari
    Participant

Kleo is the current version so everything should be up to date. I haven’t done hardly anything in my child theme except a few CSS tweaks you provided. I will try switching to the parent theme temporarily and see if there’s a difference….

zafari
    Participant

Switching to Kleo parent did not make a difference. Do you want to login and check it out?

user = 0r8g8NaLG6Rl
    pw = J$90DcX35%8^1QajK

http://www.originalgirlfriendsnetwork.com.php53-17.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com

sharmstr

Login doesnt work. Next time reply privately.

zafari
    Participant

Okay – how do I send the login info to you privately please?

sharmstr

select “set as private reply” before clicking submit.

zafari
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I dont know why its not working. Maybe a plugin conflict or something. Anyhow, I set the main layout to full width.

sharmstr

Actually, I set it back to right side bar and changed a few of the pages to full width and its working now. Go change all of the pages.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?