This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     ntrend70
    Participant

I am trying make a free website with the membership pro plugin that came with the theme and need to have the membership page show as free as well but when installing the membership pro plugin it said failed it is there but when you even look at the addons for it says warning missing stuff not sure how to get this setup as just a free membership site or exactly where the page is that needs edited to adjust this as well. Is it possible if running a free site to take the membership pro out of the equation and if so will I still be able to implement in this theme the facebook login haven’t found any info on what runs this free facebook login but due know how to setup up the token ring info from facebook if I can find this … So far this is the only issue I have found and know I will need to play around with the first page a bit to modify some of that soon. but notice on that page everything runs through kleo which I am guessing is the theme running the sweet date theme. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Laura

Hello, to create a free site, you dont need pmpro, that plugin is to use paid membership plans

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

panda32
    Participant

Laura, is there anyway you can redirect the user after signup? they still are redirected to the membership levels page after verifying their email?

For running a free site, with no levels created in pmpro

Regards

panda32
    Participant

Laura, would it work if you change the page settings in pmpro ?

Under pages, levels page = members page or home page ?

Laura

Hello, you can try adding the levels to the homepage, i think the shortcode its [pmpro-levels] if not check out at pmpro pages it should show the codes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?