This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

changeisyours
    Participant

Paypal Express set up with IPN … error from paypal says:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing: [with the link to my ipn handler url I got from kelo/membership]

When I follow the link it says:

Logged On: 05/30/2014 00:03:37 Array ( ) FP! VERIFIED ERROR: receiver_email () did not match (my paypal email address)

I do not have any members yet (just setting everything up).
    I tried changing the kleo/membership “from email” to match the paypal email address but that didn’t work.

what do I need to do for email to match or to resolve this error?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, your Gateway Account Email should match the setting in our Paypal account

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

changeisyours
    Participant

Hi Abe
    I have done that
    Memberships -> Payment Settings -> Gateway Account email matches paypal
    also
    Woo Commerce -> Settings -> Email from email address matches paypal
    is there another place where the email will need to match paypal?

Oh and I removed the IPN URL handler from paypal because of the error messages from Paypal (If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account) but I am still getting the error on my end when I test the url. I will send a private follow up message with that url. Let me know if you’d also need a screenshot of my Payment Gateway and SSL page but I want to be assured that info is completely safe since it has my paypal api uname, pword, and signature.

changeisyours
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

It should not be related to Woocommerce settings since it is all related to Paid Memberships Pro. I can’t imagine why that error is there since your seller email is added there correctly. Maybe someone from Paypal can help you with a suggestion.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?