This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     afarahani
    Participant

I want to use membership pro registration page instead of normal theme register page. how can I make the link invisible in the menu when a use is logged-in?

Also I want to add a link to the menu for membership account. How can I make it invisible when a user is not logged-in?

Also when a user clicks on profile link in membership account page, the links takes the user to the back-end profile page and not the buddypress profile. How can I change this?

thanks,
    Amir

tonyw
    Participant

The Menu Items Visibility Control plugin works really well for me for controlling menu items depending on whether a user is logged in (I’m also using custom roles set up with PM Pro registration)

sharmstr

As tonyw said, use the Menu Items Visibility Control plugin or something similar.

Kleo doesnt do anything with the PMPro member account page. You’ll have to edit it. I have no idea if you can override it in your child theme. The page is located here: /plugins/paid-membership-pro/shortcodes/pmpro_account.php.

See attached file for suggested code

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tonyw
    Participant

Just to add to this, you’ll need to disable Buddypress registration in seeing to drive registrations through the PMPro registration page.

I would highly recommend buying PMPro pro support. You’ll get some really helpful support as well as a stack of code snippets, add one and extensions to help with this sort of thing.

For example with support I’ve managed to:
    1) create different roles for different membership levels
    2) add extended profile fields to the PMPro registration page so this info is always captured at registration
    3) restrict registration by email domains
    4) add sponsored levels for x number of other members when one person pays

There are a whole load more things you can do. One of the team came and logged in to help with some other issues I’d had. Great service.

afarahani
    Participant

So How KLEO hides logout, notifications, etc. in the menu when the user is not logged-in? Is it possible to use the same method for other links?

sharmstr

The official suggested method is to use a plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?