This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     curlywatts
    Participant

Hi

Hope u guys are well.

I get the following warning on a specific page.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 655

I have checked the DEBUG in config folder and it is correct as set to “false”

Please advise.

Thanks

Catalin

Hello,

please take a look at this link:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-error-creating-default-object-from-empty-value

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     curlywatts
    Participant

Hi Catalin,

Thanks for your response and help. I had read that resource but not sure about testing it out.

I have however identified that the new update in MEMBERSHIP PRO is giving the error. 1.7.12 this was released on 23/7/14. I have reinstalled older version so i can keep building site without errors. I am hoping you guys can either check this with them or what is the best process to start checking it all out?

i would be interested to know if other site builders have found this error whilst upgrading.

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/capabilities.php on line 655

Hope to hear soonest and thx again for your support and great theme. PLEASE ADVISE

curlywatts
    Participant

Hi

Any news on this?

thx

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

http://www.paidmembershipspro.com/2014/07/pmpro-update-1-7-13/

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?