This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     shellycs
    Participant

Hi

I have a couple of questions:

1. I have two membership types and I have a members hub that both types of membership access. Is it possible to show certain content on my members hub relevant to their membership type? I tried using the content by user type option that is there only gives me the choice of logged in user or guest user

2. Is there a way to customize what appears on the membership levels page? If I want it to say things like access to forums etc…is there a way to add those items?

thank you!

Laura

Hello, could you share an admin account for your site and explain a bit more point 1? Thanks 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

shellycs
    Participant

Hi, my website is http://www.startupmum.com.au. I have two types of membership – free and elite. Once you are a member you get to access a page (which we call members hub) and being an elite member you get access to additional information that you don’t as a free member. Is there a way I can show on this page content only for elite members based on their membership type? So if you are logged in as a free member you wouldn’t see it but if you were an elite member logged in you would.

Laura

Hello, on each page and post you can check what membership it requires in order to view it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?