This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     nikb
    Participant

Hi there – I’m using PMPro & Buddypress.

I see that under Theme Options I can restrict Buddypress pages to various membership levels (which by the way, is very useful!) but I’m just wondering if there’s any way of restricting members who have a status of “pending” (or even better, have a payment with a status of “Pendng”).

I’m fairly competent handling code if you could possibly point me in the right direction (ie. what functions/filters handle the restrictions) or offer any hints as to how I could approach this.

With many thanks in advance.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Our theme has only basics restrictions under wp-admin -> theme options -> memberships for any advance rule for handling and restricting the user you may need a plugins or something addons from pmppro team https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/ or for buddypress https://www.paidmembershipspro.com/add-ons/buddypress-integration/ or any other user manager plugin

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     nikb
    Participant

Hi folks

Thank you for your replies. I’ve looked into the pmpro add-ons and they don’t do quite what I want, but the fact is that the Kleo theme options already handle the check for which level a member is assigned to, all I now need is to add an additional check as to whether that member is “active” or “pending”.

If nothing else, can you please refer me to the code which handles the levels check and I’ll try to work out my own function for the rest.

With many thanks in advance.
    Nikki

Radu

Hi,

No problem,

The Logic for the membership restriction may be located there : wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php the logic it’s inside this function kleo_pmpro_restrict_rules and kleo_pmpro_access_func also the rest stuff are there.

You can overwrite safe the code by copying the code blocks beginning with the below code and pasting it into functions.php in child theme.(see screenshot)

if ( ! function_exists( ‘kleo_pmpro_restrict_rules’ ) )

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?