This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Pernilla
    Participant

I would like to change the memberships settings.
    I have the theme Sweetdate and PMP is included in the theme. I can not find how to make my own membership settings.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, if you haven’t already you need to create them first in admin/memberships. After that you need to assign restrictions in admin/sweetdate/memberships.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Pernilla
    Participant

Could you specify? I can not find anything with settings in admin/memberships.
    I do find the settings to hide or not in admin/sweetdate/memberships. But I can not find where to put my own settings.

Abe
    Keymaster

You should see a menu in admin area names Memberships. It is on the same level as Sweetdate menu or Tool menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pernilla
    Participant

I enclose a print screen of my menu. I can not find area names. Can you take a print screen of this on your login?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

In your print-screen is the Sweetdate menu with the pink icon

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Pernilla
    Participant

Please, can you be more specific???
    Now I enclose a print screen on the Sweetdate menu. Where do I find anything with area names.

And I appreciate a quick answer so I can move on with the homepage.

Attachments:
     ututorco
    Participant

Hi There,

To create memebership levels go to the membership tab on the wp menu and click levels. To alter these memberships and set restrictions which will take effect on the site go to the sweetdate application and click ‘memberships’ which is directly above bbpress tab.

🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @ututorco for your reply.

@Pernilla
    is right where I said .. in Sweetdate – Memberships

---

Pernilla
    Participant

I am sorry to bother you again. But I dont get it. I will try to explain what I have done:

1. I did create a membership level under >admin >memberships. I have one level.
    2. I also created my own profile fields under >admin >users >profile fields.
    3. I am going to >admin >sweetdate >memberships.
    But here I can not find my own fileds, only the one created by default and choose if I want to show them or not in the memberships table.
    Check the enclosed file, this is the result in my membership level. And there are not my settings.
    What am I doing wrong?

Attachments:
     Pernilla
    Participant

The same picture in jpg (maybe tiff dont work?)

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean now. You haven’t detailed the problem so I couldn’t understand. See this topic to customize those fields from the memberships table: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/extra-membership-restrictions-how-to

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?