This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hi again,

I just need to know something…cause I am getting really confused.
    To have my paying members + registered not paying members to be able to see Members Directory, Radu tells me to have “not logged in” checked, and Kieran tells me to have “not members” checked.

Whatever I do, it doesn’t seem to work, so first thing I really need to know is: Does Restrict Members Directory mean Restrict to or restrict from????  Because that is important to clarify as they are opposites to each other.

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am sorry if there has been any confusion in communicating this with you. I have attached a screenshot where I have used the Memberships options of Theme Options to disallow access to the members directory if the user is logged out (not logged in) OR has the membership level Bronze.

‘Not members’ refers to users who are logged in but do not yet have a membership level within Paid Memberships Pro. They are two different settings that can be used in conjunction with each other.

Where you enable ‘Restrict Certain Levels’ any item checked under it will be restricted from accessing that element.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

A user can be a registered member of a site and not have a membership in Paid Memberships Pro which is where we get the term ‘Not member’. Hence a user can be logged in but not have a membership level.

I cannot see your Theme Options either, when did this start happening? It was working previously, have you installed any new plugins or changed any options elsewhere?

I can see the account you shared with me does not have a membership level assigned under WP Admin > Users. Assign this account a membership level and see if the issue you’re experiencing continues.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi Jenni,

For the SweetDate Theme Options issue I am going to forward this ticket to one of our developers for review as I cannot see where the issue is coming from. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

The only way to can see what causes the white page in theme options it’s to activate wp debug.

Steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

If this is useless please try to deactivate additional plugins except Visual Composer, K-elements, BuddyPress, Paid memberships pro and revolution slider.

After you have disabled the plugins try to see if the error persists.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?