This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by harunguclu.

• Author
     harunguclu
    Participant

Hello ı would like to get some info about memberships..
    ı want to cut it short..

I have 2 types of memberships: free- and premium

the thing is when a user registers in mywebsite, the user is redirected to membershipslevel…
    and he or she has to choose one of the plans.. but if there is a free membership level why does the user has to choose that free plan again? he or she registers and again has to choose free plan to interact in the website..thats not necessary

I mean is it possible to set members in free plan as default jut by registiring..
    to be a member registireing should be enough to be set as free member.

Because if you have a new website, directly sending users to the paid plans page besides free plan is quite intimidatind for the users. users should choose to upgrade whenever they want.

would you pls give some information

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-auto-in-registration

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ecstaticperson
    Participant

Hi, how do I make it so that anyone can register for Free. I don’t need membership levels – just free membership when they register with the site or through their facebook account.

Thanks in advance

harunguclu
    Participant

Hello ı have added the code you mentioned in the related link
    add_action(‘user_register’, ‘kleo_pmpro_default_level’);
    function kleo_pmpro_default_level($user_id) {
    pmpro_changeMembershipLevel(1,$user_id);
    }

but when ı add this code into childfunction here what happens

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     harunguclu
    Participant

well.. ı solved the problem thanks..

well ı didnt know where to paste the codes 🙂 so ı added them at the and then ı tried putting them inthe middle somwehere now it works perfect 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘membership types’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?