This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    1.I think that the membership will be work that:
    When quest click in some menu in home page he will be transferred to site with login or register plugin. When he registered, he can clic for all site in menu but some site in menu can be paid or not.

YES NO MAY BE THAT SELECTS GUEST MEMBERSHIP AT THE BEGINNING OF REGISTRATION. THIS MAKES USERS REGISTRATION resigns.
    REGISTRATION MUST BE QUICK, FAST and the same for all quests.
    How to turn off the option to select the membership when registering?

It can not be that you propose sweetdate users Menu Items Visibility Control plugin. After all, it is not professional. What happens when users start to share a link to pages that are hidden by the Menu Items Visibility Control?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    1. you can redirect users to another page instead of the levels page. Use this code in sweetdate-child/functions.php to redirect them to your own page:

COPY CODE

//Redirect users to another page instead of the levels page
    add_filter('kleo_pmpro_url_redirect', 'my_custom_redirect');

function my_custom_redirect() {
    	return 'http://my-custom-link';
    }

2. Users wanted different menus in most cases, not to restrict pages. Paid memberships Pro can already restrict pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?