This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SD.

• Author
     egabillat
    Participant

Hi.
    When I install your theme, Memberships plugin is required.
    But when I want to install it I have a message : URL invalid to download
    I see this :

\\WAGNER\wwwrootamenfr$\225d09202.hostnd\htdocs\www/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/inc/paid-memberships-pro.zip…

Thanks for your answer

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, If that doesn’t work please download it here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/paid-memberships-pro.zip and upload it through your WP Admin panel -> Plugins

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SD
    Participant

I just did a fresh install of wordpress and loaded your theme….when I activate the membership plugin, I get this error

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_479d3efd3d0c361dae5f6b63c9ded4c1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/wp-content/plugins/paid-memberships-pro/paid-memberships-pro.php on line 23

what is the fix? Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    PHP does not have permissions to write on /tmp directory. Contact your hosting provider and share them the same error. They should fix this.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SD
    Participant

Yes, My host set the right permissions and it works now. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Memberships installation’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?