This topic has 31 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

If you have suggestions for the payments plans you can share them with us here.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

It would be great if you can add, payment integration:
    paypal, visa, mastercard, american express, Bpay, etc. I really need it. How long can it take?
    Thanks

abidbd
    Participant

it will be great to have membership option with limited backend access. For example, paid members can access and see only some tab or menus from customized backend admin area and something such.. I think, paypal express, payza (alertpay) and specially 2checkout will be good for payment.. These three will cover overall all solutions for payments..
    Also, simple affiliate integration like amember will be great..

AKG86
    Participant

I’d like to have membership on my site. I’m looking at Free to join/sign up and create a profile, then pay to contact other members. How long is this likely to take?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Also I would like to have a membership plan with monthly payment, like gym membership.
    Thanks

AKG86
    Participant

@wisinyyandel7

I second that…

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
     gabriel
    Participant

Three different memberships with a monthly fee :

Free members : can change their avatar but not send any messages or upload photos.

Bronze : 100 Private messages,10 Photo uploads and 10 Status changes.

Silver : 500 Private messages,30 Photo uploads, and 50 status changes.

Gold : 2000 private messages, 100 Photo uploads, and 100 status changes.

Please guys add this function woud be awsome!!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We have planned to release the membership update in August. It will probably also include that. We’ll keep you posted

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     adam
    Participant

Hi – I would like to suggest two different plan options:

1) Offering 30day, 60day, 90day, annual membership plans that all have the same features for members, but different prices. Ideally, the site would be free to create a profile and view other profiles, but would require a paid membership to send and receive messages, use the chat feature (once this is implemented), and have access to the forum and groups.

2) Offering like the person above suggested. 3 different plans based on number of private messages you may send.

Personally, I would use the 1st option myself, but it seems like a lot of other users like the 2nd option so hopefully we could have both.

Thanks again – great theme.

-Adam

AKG86
    Participant

Another thing I thought of is I’d quite like to offer a coupon to get free full access for a time period.

Essentially to drum up trade I want to offer people that sign up full access for 3 months for free when they put in a coupon code…

Once the 3 months are up they have to continue to pay. I’m probably only looking at two pricing options

1) Free service – which gives you access to add a profile, add images, look at other peoples profiles but no messaging service.

2) Paid service – all the above, plus you can message users

adam
    Participant

AKG86 – Fantastic idea. A coupon code like that would be great.

-Adam

jaybini
    Participant

@AKG86, I’m totally with you, coupon code is great and the two types of memberships free & premium is what i need too

@sqadmin
    are u making into consideration chatting system ? have u considered a plugin so we can include that with the membership?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Do you have any money converter, please? I need it for my website
    Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Here is a nice chat plugin: http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-chat/ that we took into consideration

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, Unfortunately we don’t have one but you can try the wordpress plugin repository.
    Something like this might help: http://wordpress.org/plugins/currency-converter/

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks. I will try this. By the way, In the latest update that you have wrote on this forum I haven’t seen anything about membership plans. I mean I haven’t update the file because I have been busy but you guys included something about membership plans in the version of the template? If you haven’t do that, when would you be able to do that?
    Thank you so much.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Do I have SSL in the shopping cart or in all the template? is this something that I have to get by myself from another website? Thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Memberships will be included in 2.0 version that we have planned to release at the end of this month. We will keep you posted.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You have to acquire a SSL certificate from Godaddy.com or similar.
    You can have all the site SSL or just authentication parts, it is up to you

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks

gabriel
    Participant

A monthly fee with 1 membership plan.

it is free to create a profile, but to view others photos, send private message, upload photos, new status update, new album etc you have to pay this monthly fee.

kellylouise007
    Participant

Hey there – Do you have a list of whats to come with the membership update 2.0.

I’m looking for a way to create two profile types (mentioned in a previous post before).

I would like user1 (paying customer) to have access to the member search facility with full access to member profiles but User2, (Free customer) No access to any members content – just their own profile.
    Is this even possible?

Ideally user1 would have a different set of base questions too.

Thank you.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Membership will allow you to create your own packages that will also include subscriptions. It will be possible to restrict different pages and acces to specific site areas but not different set of user profiles.

Gapron
    Participant

Would be great if you can add 2Checkout as payment gateway too.

mcgreggor
    Participant

It would be great if a user profile would totally disappear from the site unless they activate it again by renewing their membership or that blog posts by expired members are no longer visible (I’m using the social articles plugin s you suggested).

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestion. Good one

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hello Sqadmin,
    When are you guys going to release the new update with the membership plans?
    Thanks
    Have a nice day

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We are doing our best to release it at the beginning of the week

RonP
    Participant

Perfect timing, I am so looking forward to this, as It is the last piece of the puzzle.

Hi

Do you have an update to the release of your update which will include membership and payments.

Great theme, really impressed with the whole but just lacks the membership and payments. I would hate to spend hours trying to set it up if you have an update coming out soon.

Many thanks

Nigel

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, We are doing our best to release it these day since we are doing some final touches and tests.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Membsership plans suggestions’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?