This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     cali82
    Participant

Hello,

Is there any way to disable the main menu only for iPhones & androids? I have an app which redirects those mobile devices, but not all the other phones. So for some reason those other phones do not have any way of choosing pages unless i enable the menu (which I disabled on all mobile devices)

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant

Hello again=)

If it is not possible then I have another solution. I would like to enable the menu bar, but remove the logo from the site. I had this code(please look below), but I removed .top-bar and now I can see the menu, but the problem is that I still see the logo on all of the pages. Please help me remove the logo from all of the pages on a mobile site. The only page that doesn’t show the logo is the groups page because I have a custom code that your support kindly provided me with from before to remove the logo.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    {

#logo, .top-bar
    {
    display:none;
    }
    }

Thanks again!

Laura

Hello, please try:

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .logo a, .logo img {
      -moz-transition: none;
      -webkit-transition: none;
      -o-transition: none;
      transition: none;
      display: none;
    }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

Should I leave all the codes in regards to the mobile version as well?

Thanks!

cali82
    Participant

Hello again=)

I added it without removing any other code, but it still shows. (I emptied all cache as well in W3) Please assist.

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, can you give me access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I still see the logo in the mobile version. It did not work. Please assist.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, logo is not visible now

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I am really sorry, but I can still see the logo on my iphone=/

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, sorry, now its done, let me know if you still see it 🙂
    I used this

COPY CODE

header .titleLogo {
      display: none;
    }

Laura

Hello, it seems like it doesnt work because you are using a subdomain m. and the css of the title doesnt work

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I would like the logo to remain within the app (which is very small and on top) but removed in general from just my theme.

Thanks!

Andrei

Hi @cali82, it seems that everything is ok now, right?

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

cali82
    Participant

Hello=)

I would still appreciate some help. I still see the logo within the theme. We removed the logo from the groups, I am not sure why I can’t from the whole theme (mobile version only).

Thanks!

Andrei

Because the logo from the black bar of your mobile version, is put there by the plugin that you are using for your mobile menu.

Cheers

cali82
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

I couldn’t see the logo like in your screenshot, so it’s just a cache issue on your side, try from a new phone from which you didn’t visited the site yet.

Cheers

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?