This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     btrites
    Participant

Hello,

I am building a new site and for some reason menu child items are not showing up on mobile. The top level menu items show, but that’s it.  I have two child items set up right now under MLS and they show fine on desktop but not mobile. I have taken down maintenance so that you can see. As  well, on mobile the grey wordpress bar is showing up on top… just mobile not desktop.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers,

Brad

sharmstr

Put this in your quick css

COPY CODE

.caret:after {
        color: #fff !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

btrites
    Participant

It seems that it was a color issue… though the + symbol is not working now that it shows up.

btrites
    Participant

The + symbol color is associated with border color… this sucks though if you dont want borders showing and blend them with the background (or have as transparent)… if you do that you lose the mobile menu child elements 🙁
    Am I missing something????

btrites
    Participant

Thanks Sharm.. I missed your reply when I was posting. I added it and the + shows as white which is good…. it’s still not doing anything though when you click the +

sharmstr

Probably has something to do with the page speed code you’re using. Disable it and see if that fixes is.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

btrites
    Participant

Hi Sharm, not using any page speed code. The install is straight out of the box with no additional code and the only 3rd party plugin that didn’t come packaged is Wang Guard.

btrites
    Participant

It’s an intermittent issue.. it will let you access the + once on a mobile and then not again. It just goes static. Something to do with how things are being read from cache?

sharmstr

According to your source code you are.

btrites
    Participant

One other plugin that’s installed is WP-Mail-SMTP. Only code I have added is the snippet that you sent me. Is it perhaps baked into one of the plugins packaged with Kleo? Only other thing I can think of is that its related to AWS which is where the site is hosted.

sharmstr

Sorry, I wasnt saying “code you’ve added”. What I meant was that your site is using some sort of caching. When I looked at your source code it said ‘pagespeed’. If didnt install a plugin for that, then its probably your hosting doing it.

btrites
    Participant

Thanks Sharmstr… I’ll check into it from Amazon’s side of things. I appreciate your help. Awesome as always 🙂
    I noticed that another Kleo user had the same issue last week and some code was provided to him. I’ll try it out and see what happens.

sharmstr

Really? Can you give me the link.

btrites
    Participant
     sharmstr

Thanks. Let me know if that fixes it because it seems like it shouldnt if your issues are intermittent.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?