This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     trustemedia
    Participant

Hello my top menu bar on home page is a white background with blue text. Works fine in Chrome. In Internet Explorer I cannot see the menu at all, but if I hover over the drop down hover colors are there. Therefore, it is placing white text on a white background in Internet Explorer. How can I resolve this?

2nd. The sticky menu is also not looking right. It’s black with white text in internet explorer which is fine because it’s readable and I’m okay with that. I’ll just update my small logo to be white. However, in Google Chrome is gray with black text and totally unreadable. How can I resolve this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share a link so i can check it out ? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

trustemedia
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can test some css? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

trustemedia
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, what version of IE are you using? i have tested with IE 11 and everything looks the same as Chrome, fixed sticky menu text color to white

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?