This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     DiegoBRRSPF
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve added the “Live Notifications” (mail icon) and “My Account” (user avatar) items to the NavMenu, and also added a “Colaboração” custom link, and below it all the items from the BuddyPress menu options (Activity, Forums, etc.).

On Safari all works just fine (“menu_safari.png”).

But on Chrome I’m facing two problems:
    1 – The “Live Notifications” and “My Account” items simply doesn’t appear;
    2 – The “Colaboração” custom link, with the Buddypress subitems, appears, but the subitems don’t.

I’ve looked for an idea on the forums, as well as possible Chrome configurations or know issues, but found nothing.

Can you help me?

By the way: is there a way to set a specific menu item icon (not the default options available in the “Choose icon” field)?

Thanks in advance.

Diego.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do you have the last version of chrome? Could you share a link to your website? 🙂
    The icons are from the font, i think you could set one but maybe it would require to edit php files, i’m not so sure about that, anyways using css its possible to change it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?