This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by rikbutterflyskull.

• Author
     rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Hi, i’ve found an issue with Main menu (also live notification box and cart dropdown) when i add particular code in header content box.

When i add a shortcode that load css sheet (RevSlider or GD Map) to Header Content there are an css overriding. See the screen: the homepage has a revslider shortcode, the second page has only a VC Single Image which not load any css. The result is a font menu with a different look, the same font-size and font-weight setup.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Also in the sidebar of GD Details page, with Menu and some other elements

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Can you please give us a link to your website and admin credentials to help us investigate what’s happening ?

Looking forward and sorry for the delay.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rikbutterflyskull
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Hi @Andrei, some news?

Andrei

Hi, I’ll give a closer look into them as soon as possible ( most probably tomorrow ) and I’ll get back to you with a feedback.

Sorry for the delay.

Radu

Hi rikbutterflyskull,

Now i see that you have an old version of kleo, please update theme to 4.0.3 and also the additioal plugins, after you update the theme, go to wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins, and update the plugins.

Cheers

Radu

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Yes i have to test again this issue, cause that site now is for testing custom functions before using in main project with latest Kleo update.

i’ll update this topic. thanks

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

Same in Kleo 4.02 and 4.03. Now is 4.03 and can see by yourself.

Andrei

Hi,

The font weight issue, as small as it might appear, seems to be related to the way the browser rendering engine works while some in page animations happen, we will further investigate this issue and we’ll try to find a fix for it asap.

Regarding you GD related issues, can you please explain me what’s not displaying properly in the screenshots you’ve provided ?

Looking forward.
    Cheers

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

For the weight issue i’ll investigate too, cause with a slow loading speed i see first the normal font-weight, for 1sec or less, after the final weight. Thanks for your time

The problem related to GD listing page is the rendering of sidebar elements: in previous (old) screenshot there is a Menu element: in GD Detail page (as others GD pages) is different from normal (Kleo Templates) pages. i don’t know if it’s normal (you not integrate that templates) or is a issue.

Andrei

Can you please provide me some links to those pages so I can view them in action and investigate a little bit whats happening with those widgets ?

Looking forward.

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

With the latest theme update and the afferent plugins you encounter same issue ?

Cheers
    R.

rikbutterflyskull
    Participant

yes, same issues

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?