This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

I am trying to move the main menu drop downs as they are on the right hand side, and in some case really far over! I would like to move them over to the other side so the are in-line with the main menu titles, if any one could make a suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

Radu

Hi,

I cannot see any dropdown in your website…maybe because i’m guest, but please do a screenshot that shows what you want to acheive

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

No problem! Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Now provide to me a user and a pass in a private reply

cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
     mlennox10
    Participant

If you are logging onto my wordpress account for this site these credentials should be right unless you would like the log in for something else?

Radu

Not works sorry, just create new account for me it takes 10 seconds

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

If you could give me a suggestion on how to maybe fix this issue it would be greatly appreciated? Thank you very much for your help so far!

Radu

I’ve asked to provide correct wp admin login credentials without them i cannot provide nothing because i cannot see any dropdown menu on your site

mlennox10
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Use this CSS

COPY CODE

li.kleo-user_avatar-nav ul.pull-left {
        left: -100% !important;
        text-align: center;
        float:right !important;
    }

The Css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help I will give that a go now!

mlennox10
    Participant

That is great that worked perfectly! But if you click on the awards link on the header there are more drop downs and this does not seem to have changed these if you could have another look and suggest what I should do that would be great. Once again thank you very much for sorting one of these pages!

Radu

Apply also this css

COPY CODE

li.menu-item-has-children ul.pull-left {
        left: -100% !important;
        text-align: center;
        float:right !important;
    }

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you I will add that now and let you know! Thank you very much for your help!

mlennox10
    Participant

That has worked perfect! Thank you very much!

Radu

You’re welcome

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?