This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Stephanus.

• Author
     Stephanus
    Participant

The drop-down menus on my site http://www.happyandhealthy.co are not working.

Please see the screenshot to see how they’ve been set up (it seems correct to me) and let me know whether this is a bug or not.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Your site is throwing jQuery errors. Usually an indication of a plugin conflict. Disable all plugins and see if it works. If it does, start enabling one by one until you find the troublesome plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Forgot to attach error screenshot

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Stephanus
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks, I’ve followed your advice. Everything seems to work fine until I activate the K-Elements plugin (I’ve got the latest version installed, in case you were wondering, because I did a manual re-install of K-Elements using a download of the most recent Kleo theme). As soon as I activate K-Elements, my whole screen goes blank and I can’t access any dashboard / editing windows.

It seems like K-Elements and some of the other plugins conflict.

How do I resolve this issue?

sharmstr

I’ll let the SeventhQueen folks dig into this since they wrote it.

But let me ask this. Does k-elements work with all other plugins disabled?

Stephanus
    Participant

Yes, it does, but then everything goes blank again as soon as I activate Visual Composer or Revolution Slider. All the plugins work fine on together, but everything bombs out (screen becomes blank) when I activate K-Elements.

sharmstr

Do you have the latest versions of vc and rev slider installed? You have to update those manually. They should be

Visual Composer 4.3.4
    Revolution Slider 4.6

sharmstr

To be clear, “latest versions that come with Kleo”.

Catalin

also, after you do the update of the plugin, please activate the debugger and tell what error you get when white screen… more info about debug set here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Stephanus
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

I see everything is working fine? Where was the problem?

Stephanus
    Participant

It seems like the parent theme needed an update, not just the child theme. I did a manual update of the parent theme and it resolved my issues – thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Menu Dropdown Not Working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?