This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hi,
    The menu flashes and disappears in baby faces even before I try to move the cursor, eg iPad, phone etc. http://extracarecatering.com/wordpress/
    Thanks!

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hello,

7 days has passed since I asked for help regarding this. The menu still doesn’t work in baby faces. Would really appreciate support on this. Thanks!

Marie

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for the late reply. What browser are you using? It flashes when you scroll?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hi, It flashes when I hit the menu button in Firefox, Safari, Chrome. it disappears straight away and doesn’t give me any time to press any item in the menu. Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

There should be no menu button. Maybe you are talking on mobile? Put a screenhot

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

marieaviatrix
    Participant

I mean mobile and iPad. This is what happens. Pls, see attached film.

marieaviatrix
    Participant

P.S doesn’t work to attach mov file here. A link to the movie: http://www.royalsister.com/IMG_5506.MOV

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see what you mean now. Can you please make sure you have the latest theme install and deactivate any other plugins you have installed so maybe is a plugin conflict since we haven’t encountered this before.

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?