This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Jg2015
    Participant

Hi, Im having issues with the header/menu – there seems to be something stopping the menu from sitting at the top – i just keep getting a thick grey line in the way.

Can anyone help ???

i have attached screenshots.

Cheers, JG

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

cant tell whats going on by the pictures. need to see a link. respond privately if you want.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jg2015
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You can respond privately with credentials.

Looks like you might have top menu turned on in theme options > header, but dont have a top menu set.

There are quite a few topics here about setting the menu transparency can color. Do a search.

“issues” with BP is not enough information for me to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Jg2015
    Participant
     sharmstr

1 – You’ve added custom css that is creating a 32px margin-top. See attached.

2 – Because of the way BP wrote their settings form, there isnt a way to remove the password stuff completely with just css. You’ll have to copy /kleo/buddypress/members/single/settings/general.php to your child theme and edit the password fields out.

3 – Theme Options > Woo > turn of Manage account in Buddypress

4 – You can try this css

COPY CODE

#pwd_input_lable {
      display: none;
    }

#log_input_lable {
    }

.galogin-or {
    }

.forgetmenot {
    }

#login form p.submit {
    }

otherwise see this https://codex.wordpress.org/Customizing_the_Login_Form

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Jg2015
    Participant
     sharmstr

Hmmm. I dont know. If it was in the kleo-child/styles.css it wouldnt be echoed into the page source. Theme Options > General > Quick CSS will echo to the page source, but I didnt see anything in there. That rules out Kleo. Its doing it on every page so I doubt it you’ve put it into VC for that page.

Many plugins give you the ability to add custom css and there are some that will echo it to the source. So, that’s where I’d look. I’d start disabling plugins until it was gone.

sharmstr

I looked at your site this morning and it looks like you still didnt find it, so I put this in your quick css to override it

COPY CODE

html {
        margin-top: 0px !important;
    }

Look to see if that screwed anything up. Again, my concern is that it was either auto set by a pluging or was manually set to fix something else.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?