This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author

Tagged: 

Harlock_
    Participant

Hi,

I have a large main menu and icon item is not setting after  around 70 items.

Can you help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks,

Francesco Ambrosini

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you share some admin credentials with me, in a private reply, so I can take a look at this in more detail for you?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Harlock_
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hey Francesco,

I’ve checked out the back-end of your site and it looks like you do indeed have a lot of menus and menu items. This leads me to believe the issue is caused by max input vars. Can you therefore make contact with your host and ask them to at least double the value they currently have you set at. Please note your server should ve restarted for these changes to take effect.

Please let me know if this solves your issue. If it doesn’t please let me know what the original and new value for max vars was/is.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Harlock_
    Participant

Thanks Kieran,
    it worked perfectly. I raised value from 1000 to 3000 and everything is ok now.
    Have a nice day!
    Francesco

Kieran_SQ

Hey Francesco,

Glad to hear that helped. If you experience any other issues or have any questions please feel free to open a new topic and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thanks so much for the kind words in the review – it really does help us.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?