This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Abe.

• Author
     infodale
    Participant

Hi!
    I have noticed that the options to add icons in the Menus construction is no longer available. How do I add icons to my menu without having to add an url?

Thanks for your help.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This functionality comes from the K Elements plugin that is bundled with the theme. Please check you have this installed and activated.

If you do not you can install it again by going to WP Admin > Appearances > Install Plugins and select K Elements. Install and activate, then check menus again.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

infodale
    Participant

Hi!
    Install “K Elements” but it is the same, the icons do not appear in appareance> Menu.
    Thanks for your help,
    Aurelio.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you should be able to select an icon for your menu by clicking it and just selecting an icon. See the attach.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?