This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hello. This issue is extremely urgent please. It seems i may have exceeded the number of items allowed for the menus. All together there is over 100 menu items and this will grow too across the 70 page website. i have contacted my host who has added codes to php.ini filebut the issur remains. Please advise how to allow as many menu items as possible thanks.

Warm regards,

John

deliriou55
    Participant

the issue is that all the page links are displayed across the whole page, it looks a mess. it may be a theme error?

deliriou55
    Participant

My host WP Engine support ticket replied with this message:

Hi John,

I confirmed that the max_input_vars was changed to 3000 on your site. Would you be able to confirm with the menu developer if there is an additional setting we can change? I also created a phpinfo page for your site to confirm all php settings on your site which can be viewed here:

http://matchingplayers.com/phpinfo.php.

I checked the error logs as well on your site and do not see any errors being generated. We would be more than glad to look into any changes and settings your plugin developer may recommend.

Should you have any further issues or questions, please do not hesitate to reply to this email and we will gladly assist.

Best regards

WP Engine Elijah O. | Support Resources: Support Garage | System Status | Blog

WP Engine – Finely Tuned WordPress |

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

I cannot access your site, can you please provide us a screenshot with the issue ?

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     deliriou55
    Participant

Thank you Laura.

Please advise them that this is urgent please as I have others waiting to proceed with this site.

Thank you.
    John.

Andrei

Please check my earlier reply.

deliriou55
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

You will have to go into you wp admin interface, under “Appearance > Menus” and nicely format / organise your menu links in root menus with sub menus.

Please let me know if you need any more help beside this.

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?