This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     branislavski1
    Participant

How to place a link in the menu that will lead directly to logged in user profile but to land directly to activity tab not profile tab?
    The same way it does when you load a friends profile page.
    Even better if the default for logged in user can be just set to activity instead profile tab, that way i can just keep the menu as is.
    Thank you

branislavski1
    Participant

i guess a better and simpler way to ask for help is:
    How do i create a menu link to specific tab on logged in users profile page?

Laura

Hello, use https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddymenu-buddylinks/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

branislavski1
    Participant

im not really sure how to use that plugin and just add a link to my regular menu?
    I don’t need a specific widget or new menu.
    Just ability to add link in the primary menu that leads to logged in users activity.
    Thanks

branislavski1
    Participant

also it need to lead to profile activity of logged in user with friends selected right away…
    Basically what I’m trying to accomplish is activity page that shows only friends information. so when some random dude joins it doesn’t show.
    If the actual activity page has that option that would be great but it still shows all members.

Laura

Hello, go to Widgets once you activated the plugin i suggested you, place it in your sidebar and then choose what to show for logged in users and for logged out users, its easy to setup

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

branislavski1
    Participant

I dont want a widget menu.
    I want to have a link in my regular menu..
    Is there no option dor that?

Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but right now there is no option for doing this, unless you hire a custom developer.
    For friends only activity stream use this plugin attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?