This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ruthie73
    Participant

Hi I have re installed the Kleo template and everything is working apart from the menu not displaying at all. The Home link is there but doesn’t work. The existing menu doesnt work and I have tried a new menu and changing the settings on the header but it hasn’t made any difference.

Hope you can help.

Ruth

sharmstr

Caching or cdn issue? After creating the new menu did you assign it to the main or top positions?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ruthie73
    Participant

Yes I did. Its not a cache issue. Realistically the original menu should have still displayed as all other theme settings remained intact. I don’t know what a CDN issue is

sharmstr

Please provide a link and access.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ruthie73
    Participant

Ok I will send it now to themesupport@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

I wont get it there. Just respond privately here. There’s a check box for it below the form.

ruthie73
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Credentials aren’t working.

ruthie73
    Participant
     sharmstr

This is really strange. No matter what I do I cant get it to save the menu location.

Can you try enabling debugging in wp-config.php. Then try assigning a menu location and see if you get any error messages?

ruthie73
    Participant
     sharmstr

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

ruthie73
    Participant
     sharmstr

I’m assigning this to one of the devs because I cant figure it out.

@abe
    – menu locations wont save. I’ve tried with 2015 theme and it saves fine. No error messages.

ruthie73
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

hello, my guess is that you have many items added and here is a fix for that because the host is not including some post items
    https://anothersysadmin.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/php-5-3-max_input_vars-and-big-forms/

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

@abe. There is only one menu with one item.

ruthie73
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

hm.. I see something wrong with your install:
    wp-content/themes/themeforest-6776630-kleo-next-level-premium-wordpress-theme-wordpress_theme/kleo/assets/js

your structure should be like this:
    wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js

Go over FTP and move the theme files kleo on the themes directory

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?