This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi,

When I’m in this product page and hover my mouse over the menu ,the tabs (except for “kursy online”) are not exapanding. In this product page there are options added by Extra product options plugin

https://bimv.pl/sklep/revit-certyfikat-user-professional/

What might be the probelem?

Laura

Hello, i do not see those options there, please let me know how i can see it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant

So to make sure. You see the problem with menu not expanding right ?

It’s a variation Woocommerce product with Extra options added by plugin Extra Product Options.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

But it is only my guess that it might be something to do with Extra Options. Because that’s one of the differences (the main one) that I see between this and other prodcut pages.

Laura

Hello, i see, then it might be a problem with that plugin, have you tested any other alternative or contacted their support?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

szmek9
    Participant

My support from them has expired 🙁 Strangely the first tab “KURSY ONLINE” which is a mega menu. Maybe there is some corelation

Laura

Hello, I see sadly I do not know about this plugin so I am not sure exactly what could be the problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?