This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

I have a problem on the profile menus when i updated with your new version. the plus menu is not working. I have other menus and when clicked nothing happens. I attached a photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

thank you so much laura

Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
     doorscomputers
    Participant

I have to use another theme to see whats happening with my other problems,on the profile header I got a problem so I just disabled your profile cover and downloaded another plugin,it solved what I ant and needed.Please check the menu problem it is still not working since I updated it,thank you so much

Radu

hi,

For the drop down icon problem, please de-activate all plugins excluding buddypress and let me know if this issue continue to happens, if the problem persists, de-activate also the child theme and check again.

Let meknow

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     doorscomputers
    Participant

I deactivated the plugins but still not working then activated the plugins and deactivated the kleo child theme. then its working now.but my problem is if I have to use the parent kleo theme, what about the set up I made on the child theme,then i have to do it again?thanks

Radu

Hi,
    Theme settings can be exported using theme import/export panel.

The settings are stored differently from child to parent you can import them from one to another, but in this case just for testing you don’t need to import export those it takes only 1 minute to test ot as you wish

Let me know if with the parent it works

Cheers
    R.

doorscomputers
    Participant

Thank you I just used the parent theme. Ill just have to fix again the sidebars.it didnt copy all the settings, but its okay I already had the site working again, many thanks. One more question is there a way I can put a menu name under that menu, like more menus.. just like the other menus wherein they have the icons on top and the menu name under them..thank you so much again

Radu

Hi,

You can use this css

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav a.dropdown-toggle:after {
        content: "MORE";
    }

Cheers
    R.

doorscomputers
    Participant

Thank you so much sir for the time and great help. It works like a charm.thank you so much. God bless you more and the team and the theme. thank you so much again

Radu

You’re welcome
    Have a nice weekend
    Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?