This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Can you please check the look of the menu on the mobile ? It is a mess. Elements are on top of each other.

Check my site: https://bimv.pl

Laura

Hello, can you share a screenshot and access so i can check it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check attached, it looks fine for me. What device are you using? Have you tested with another?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant

I am using Xiaomi. It is using android system. Are you using iphone?

szmek9
    Participant

You need to expand the first menu called KURSY online to see the error.

Laura

I see the problem now, but that menu is a custom code right? Not a normal menu. How did you create that one? It needs to be formatted correctly like the other menu items as right now its just overlapping

szmek9
    Participant

It is not custom. It is Mega Menu with option “Highlight: See Through” enabled or somehting like that (it is in kleo built in).

I changed something in css, according to your code, so the frame is closer to the title, but don’t think it affects it.

Laura

Hello, i see, can you share access? The css to make it close to the top basically makes it move up so when you open it it overlaps the rest of the items

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?